Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Widgets

BALLOONS?....Why not?They always fascinate kids


I have always been amazed how children love balloons so much. A couple of these balloons would do a great job lighting up your kids' world
These are practical yet playful lights from crouscalogero ,They come as wall scones and ceiling lights. How whimsical!!
For those who dream in colour, designer Boris Klimek has designed Memory, a collection of opal glass ceiling and wall lights for Brokis.
Here is a cute table lamp is form CH Design Furniture  
To remind people of childhood sweet memory, haoshi's balloon lamp is always there to light you up.
Would you like a couple of these for you? I know I would!

Hey there! Thanks so much for visiting! :-)
I truly appreciate each and every one of you who visit me, read my posts, like and share it or leave comments for me. If you have questions, I'll do my very best to answer them. --- Shanti