Saturday, July 7, 2012

Widgets

Gypsy Caravan..some more inspirations for you

After the popularity of my post "An amazing gypsy room" (I guess a lot of people are interested in themes other than the classic themes), I thought would give you guys more of what you want. So here are some more gypsy inspired designs.
This design is from KARE, Austria
Bright bold colours which girls enjoy, combined with lots of patchwork upholstry here. This concept will be great for a room for tween to teen girls with dangling ribbons flower pots, colourful flowers and all.


This caravan bed is from Kids Factory Netherlands

This is an unconventional hotel room at  Berlin. For more click here . I like this concept a lot. You dont like too much color, want more natural elements this is the way to go.But I still love the gypsy room from Vibel

 Other posts you might like