Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Widgets

An inspired design - Rocket

My daughter had "Aeronautics" Exhibition in her school. We did a lot of research on spacecrafts....was a lot of  fun and learning. So I thought, I could continue the same theme in today's post.
Going through my files, I came across this picture of a sci-fi room, that I think I had saved from a french website. 

Two reasons for sharing it with you all. Reason one its such a self sufficient corner of the room. The loft bed with a study and closet space below, ensures that it takes up little space yet provides for all that a child needs.
Reason two.... it totally reminded me of this rocket lamp from Philips.
It makes a great example of designing a room inspired by a favorite product or object..it could be your child's favourite toy...

 Other posts you might like

A Japanese Sci-FI room