Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Widgets

An amazing gypsy room

During my usual quest for new, unconventional designs, I came across and was amazed to see this picture of the interiors of an actual Gypsy caravan from BOHEMIAN VALHALLA. 
I  was immediately reminded of ..this picture I had in my file  from Vibel. The designers at Vibel have successfully manged to capture the essence of the bohemian gypsy lifestyle and incorporate it in a kids room.

The Vibrant colours are very well mimicked in this girls room. . 
The ceiling of the room replicates the ceiling of the caravan.
The flowers are incorporated in the wall paper, making it  kid friendly (nothing to topple)
That is  an interesting, bright and colourful room for a girl to grow up in.
On this colourful note, let me take the opportunity to wish you guys a very happy and colourful HOLI  !!!
 Other posts you might like
Gypsy Caravan..some more inspirations for you
Bohemian Princess
Colourful and contemporary living for the Indian Diva
For Barbie Fans - Ultra glamorous room
 Diwali Eye Candy--Princess Meera's room