Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Widgets

Coffee table that doubles up as a dollhouse

 Check out this coffee table from  Ouabis Haus that doubles up as a dollhouse.
By easy addition of sliding panels the dollhouse can be divided into smaller rooms. Designer Amy Whitworth  also has created magnetic wood furniture, which is made of oak wood and is handcrafted to perfection. The furniture is embedded with magnets which allow the furniture to be transformed into desired shape. The video gives you an idea of how fabulous this product is.


I would love this for an aspiring architect/designer. Can see years of fun and creativity. Simply awesome for a playroom or a family room.


Hey there! Thanks so much for visiting! :-)
I truly appreciate each and every one of you who visit me, read my posts, like and share it or leave comments for me. If you have questions, I'll do my very best to answer them. --- Shanti